Looking for an Amazing Artist in Orlando who is experienced with all skin tones?
I provide a high quality tattoo experience, one of a kind artistry, and impeccable health & safety standards.
Hey – I’m Anthony – Funky3s, a visual artist specializing in digital design and tattoo artistry in Orlando, FL
People mostly know me for crisp, clean, work that contains mixed styling.
Since I’ve started tattooing I have become very well versed in many styles and themes. One thing I love to do is to combine techniques to create a unique funky artistic outcome.
When you book a session with me, we will communicate and work together to ensure that your tattoo will be a true expression of your personal journey.
I specialize in several styles such as Abstract Art, Black & Grey or Color Pop, Street Art and Sketch Tattoos, Lettering, Graphic Design, Fine Lines, Patterns, Halftone, Combined Styles, and more. Check out my latest Instagram posts below!
Are You Ready To Get Your Next Tattoo?
Do you want a new sleeve, back, or chest tattoo? Or a smaller piece?
There’s no better time than now to find a tattoo artist whose style and aesthetic will complement and uplift your own tattoo design ideas.
How Does It Work?
- You will be able to pick an estimated date for our appointment.
- For larger work contact me at least 2 weeks before the date that you want to get your tattoo so that we have time to set an appointment that works for both of us.
- You will also be able to enter any relevant info about what kind of tattoo you are interested in.
- I will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your tat and lock down the exact date and time.
- Once we have talked and agreed on all the details, a deposit of $100 finalizes the booking.
- For larger tattoos requiring a full day or longer, the deposit is $20%.
- Deposits for no-shows or cancellations less than a week before our appointment date are non-refundable.
- The Deposit is made via invoice that is sent through txt/email
- The deposit is later deducted from the final cost of your Tattoo.
- After that, all you have to do is show up at the agreed upon time. Usually we start around Noon.
- We will work on the design together the day of the appointment. Depending on circumstance you may see design work ahead of time but this is not guaranteed.
To see the Instagram feed you need to add your own API Token to the Instagram Options page of our plugin.Oops, something is wrong. Instagram feed not loaded